Many women would pay good money to learn what a man is thinking on their first date. Of course, many men will tell you that they are simply wondering how far they are going to get on this date. There are other things however that may be running through his mind from the time your pre-dinner drinks arrive until he drops you off at your door. Men are complex beings and can have a number of things running through their minds. The chances are good however that he is thinking of at least one of these things on your first date, if not all of them at some point:
1. He is very likely wondering what you will look like naked. Again, men are complex but most men will always wonder what their date looks like naked. He may be thinking about how to find out how you look naked. In fact, he probably pictured you naked the moment that you met him. This is the way of men and one of the things that women love about them; it is relatively easy to know what they are thinking from time to time.
2. He could be wondering if he is monopolizing the conversation. Men often worry that they are talking too much or too little, depending on which he is actually doing. Most men worry that they are not being good listeners, mostly because women have constantly encouraged them to be better listeners. He may think that he is not giving you enough room to talk.
3. He could also be concerned that he is drinking too much. He may wonder what you will think if he indeed orders that second or third beer or glass of wine. Men are often self-conscious about their drinking, particularly when they are trying to impress a woman. He does not want you to think that he has a problem with alcohol.
4. He may be wondering if you are actually going to eat or order that puny little side salad. Women should understand that men know you have to eat. Ordering a tiny little salad is fine if that is all you want but do not order just a salad if you are going to be hungry later on. You may find that his steak looks yummy and he may think that you’re going to want to help him eat it. If you want a salad, order a salad. If you want something a bit more filling, order it. He knows that you have to eat.
5. He is likely thinking about how pretty you are. Many times men will lose their train of thought if they think that their date is gorgeous. If you catch him smiling but not really listening, he could simply be admiring your beauty.
6. He could be wondering if you caught him checking out another woman. Most men will check out beautiful women. This is a given and it does not mean that he isn’t enjoying your company. It simply means that he has an eye for the ladies. He may watch you to see if you noticed and if so, if you are upset by the fact.
7. He may be thinking about how different you are from the other women he has gone out with. All men will notice differences in women that they date. He may even have a fleeting thought about how different you are from his ex-girlfriend or the last girl that he had a date with.
8. And finally, he is wondering if he is going to get lucky. Let’s face it; all men are going to wonder if their date is going to end in bed. He will be thinking about whether or not he wants a second date but first and foremost on his mind will be this date and how it will end. Keep in mind that while he may wonder about getting some action, men have a specific feeling toward women that put out on the first date. He may wonder about what type of girl you are if you sleep with him on the first date. He is likely hoping that you are that type of girl while also hoping that you are not. Men may want sex on the first date but they also want to know that they are dating respectable girls. Take it as you will and determine for yourself whether this is something that should end in action.